Your home is your biggest investment and maintaining its roof is a priority.
Whether you need a new roof or a roof repair or addition, at V and V Roofing and Sheet Metal we dedicate ourselves to providing exceptional service, high quality materials and prompt attention to detail.
Brands of shingles that we use are: Tamko, Owens Corning, GAF, Atlas Pinnacle, and CertainTeed
For immediate assistance, call us at 225.753.6736 or request a call back online.
Roof Types and definitions:
- Flat Roof: No slope, no pitch. It requires less material and labor than most other roofs.
- Hip and Ridge: Four sided roof. Low pitch; features large eaves. Resists higher mph winds.
- Gable: Two-slope roof which the slopes to form a ridge or a peak at the top, forming an “ A”. Triangular Roof with a high pitch.
- Architectural Roof: Requires 30+ Shingles
- 3-Tab Roof: 25 Year Shingle Roof
- Rustic Shake Shingles: Pre- finished heavy gauge shingle.
- Architectural roofing shingles: (aka 3-dimensional or laminated) specialized high-end asphalt shingles which can give a three dimensional look to the roof.
- Slate Roof: One of the most fireproof materials available and more wind-resistant than an asphalt roof.
- Spanish Tiles: Most are made of 100% natural materials (usually clay). The range of browns, reds and tans creates a remarkable contrast with light-colored stucco or siding.
Metal roofs are preferred for their fire-resistant qualities, durability, and light weight installation.
Various panels are available including:
- Corrugated Panels
- Standing Seam Panels
- Low crown panels
These types of metal roofs are used for hip and ridge and gable roofing.